What information do we collect?
Through high-frequency questionnaires, Dalia collects deep profiles of the electorate.
Information is available in 96 different countries and can be updated in real-time. Over 30 key variables are included:
- Voting habits (likelihood to vote, party preferences, past voting, switching behaviour, voting certainty)
- Media use for political information across all relevant channels (TV, radio, online, etc.)
- Attitudes towards key political issues (environment, immigration, security, economy, education etc.)
- Desire for change, political and moral attitudes, satisfaction with economic and financial conditions
- All cross-tabulated with demographics (age, gender, location/region)